Posture harness in two sizes
Sitting in front of a computer all day can have negative consequences: Your shoulders roll forward and your spine becomes excessively curved in the thoracic region. The POSTURE 2.0 prevents this by reminding you to keep your shoulders back and your spine properly aligned. The textile material provides gentile encouragement but not too much support so that your muscles still have to do the work and become stronger in the process.
The adjustable back element allows the POSTURE 2.0 to be individually adjusted and thus ensures a high level of wearing comfort. The padded straps make it comfortable to wear and the belt clips in the back prevent the strap from slipping.
- The POSTURE 2.0 is available in 2 different sizes. The two available sizes (S/M/L and XL/XXL) are based on the common clothing sizes.
- Discrete for everyday use: The BLACKROLL® POSTURE 2.0 can be worn simply under or over clothing and is suitable for everyday use - whether in the office, at home or while exercising.
- Contraindications: Talk to your doctor or therapist before using POSTURE 2.0 if you have back or neck pain or injury. The POSTURE 2.0 is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
How to wear the POSTURE 2.0 correctly
- Wear the POSTURE 2.0 over a T-Shirt or any other base layer. First adjust the regulatory system on the back to desired size/intensity and close the velcro leash. Put the POSTURE 2.0 on like a jacket by slipping the arms through the openings. Adjust the size with the velcro straps.
- Tighten the POSTURE 2.0 that two fingers can fit between your shoulder and the strap. You purposely won ́t find a sizescale on the POSTURE 2.0. Adjust the POSTURE 2.0 in a way you feel comfortable wearing it. In any case it should not feel uncomfortable. When you are standing upright, you should barely feel the POSTURE 2.0. When your shoulders are slouching forward, you should feel a slight pull. This is a reminder to stand tall and pull your shoulders backward.
- The right time: Start by wearing the POSTURE 2.0 for short periods of time. Increase the time when your muscles are getting stronger. Note that wearing the POSTURE 2.0 should never feel uncomfortable.